Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thank You!

I have a few thank you's that I need to get out of the way...it's long overdue!

First, thank you to all my followers!  I reached 50 followers this week, which is AMAZING!  On top of that, I have crossed the 14,000 mark in views!

Second, thank you to my Professional Learning Network.  I have been hearing about having a PLN for quite sometime, but wasn't really sure how to get started on it.  Since I started flipping my classroom, I have now developed a PLN across several avenues: Edmodo, Twitter (@deliabush and #flipclass) and the Flipped Class Network.  It's strange how I feel like I know so many people that I've never met face-to-face.  They have given me support and ideas on many occasions.

I'd also like to thank my principal, Jason Snyder, for putting the idea of a flipped classroom into my head in the first place...it all started from that one little idea.  My administration, as a whole, has been incredibly supportive of me starting this process, and for that I thank them.

Finally, I'd like to thank the Kenowa Hills Education Foundation.  They awarded me a grant which allowed me to purchase a DVD burner/duplicator, and 3 i-pod touches.  Both of which have made my flipped classroom run much more smoothly.

I can't forget about my family...I've spent a lot more time at school this year creating all my videos, and I appreciate their patience and support.

Thank you to everyone who continues to follow me on my flipped classroom journey.  This whole experience has given me a renewed passion for my job (not that it was really lacking, but I find myself excited to come to work in the morning).


No comments:

Post a Comment