- Students who come prepared will be able to progress as quickly as they can, which will allow time for some extension projects.
- Students who don't watch the videos at night will be getting the direct instruction (regardless of whether they do the homework or not).
- My flipped class would go much more smoothly, and as intended
- Students who don't watch the video for homework aren't likely to do the traditional homework either.
- For the most part, the students who don't do their homework are also the students who are the lowest in the first place...would switching back to traditional further separate the achievement gap?
- My traditional class would definitely not go as smoothly, as the students who are the biggest behavior issues are also the ones who don't do their homework